Tuesday 9 April 2019

Heffy Hugs!


Here's a very simple card using ink blending, a stencil and an inlaid die cut.

I started by blending a panel of white cardstock with Limoncello, Tiki Torch, Coral Cabana and Party Dress inks.

Then I placed the Heffy Doodle Dotty Lottie stencil over the top and blended the same inks through the holes in the stencil, matching the tone underneath,  to add deeper colour.

I cut a black 'hugs' and then cut it out of the blended panel. I put glue onto a white cardbase and laid the panel on it before inlaying the black die cut and then the blended letter centres.

Finally, I stamped a partial sentiment from Big Bug Hugs before adding 3 Sparkling Clear sequins.


2 comments:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.