Friday 19 April 2019

Happy Easter


Good Friday morning! Today, I have a simple card using a die from Pretty Pink Posh. This die was meant to make your cards look like presents with twine wrapped around them, but I thought it worked well to make a stylized cross.

I used Catherine Pooler Ink to blend the background. Then I cut two of the twine die cuts from craft cardstock and used Offer Coffee ink to roughly blend some texture onto them. I positioned them so that they were off centre, to look more like a cross. Then I stamped the sentiment and added 3 Sparkling Clear Confetti sequins.




3 comments:

  1. this is amazing Ardyth - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning cross and so clever for you to create!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.