Wednesday 17 April 2019

Fixing Cardmaking Mistakes


I'm excited to be a part of a series of collaboration videos that Justine is making this month. Today, we each have a video to show you some fixes for common cardmaking mistakes.

We all make mistakes when we're creating, whether it's smudging a panel, not getting a good stamped impression, or mis-aligning things. I know we've all been there!

There are lots of ways to prevent making these mistakes, but that was not the focus of this video. I'll admit it was a little strange to not use those methods, and even stranger to sometimes make the mistake on purpose, so I could show you how to I fix it!

Everyone makes mistakes, and I think that the secret is to try to fix them so that no one but you even knows they are there. My video is below. Be sure to also check out Justine's video to see her tips and tricks!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and great tips, I particularly like the spatula one as I rarely get my panel straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your tips - I used a few of these myself, but the spatula one is
    is new to me - if I am using scotch tape/sellotape, I will use the heat gun to soften the glue and then peel the crooked layer off!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.