Saturday 6 April 2019

Essentials by Ellen April Release - Coffee Cup Shaped Card using Alcohol Inks


Have you seen the new release at Ellen Hutson yet? It's full of good stuff! This one tiny little sentiment inspired me to create a coffee cup-shaped card using alcohol inks.

First I created a panel using Copic Refills and Rose Gold Mixative. Before it was completely dry, I also added some Rose Gold foil. Then I used a circle die to cut out my 'coffee'. I used a slightly larger circle die to cut a circle-shaped card base, by placing the edge of the die just over the folded edge of a card base. 

I used one of the window off-cuts from Winter Window to create my handle. I rounded the corners with my scissors and stamped the sentiment with Catherine Pooler Designs Icing on the Cake ink.

Here's a video:


1 comment:

  1. Great card, it would be perfect for a coffee gift card.
    I don’t see the ink droppers listed. Where do you purchase those. I love how well you can control the ink with them.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.