Sunday 20 January 2019

FS624 - Happy Birthday Wreaths


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Marge Yoon.

I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Marge's:
-concentric circles of images
-die cut sentiment in the centre

I changed:
-season
-position of the centre of the circles
-no-line colouring

I loved the fresh happy feel of Marge's Christmas icons which circled out from the central sentiment.

I created spring wreaths using small floral and foliage stamps and some no-line Copic colouring. I moved the 'centre' of my wreaths to the left side of my card and stamped my sentiment onto a die cut.

Here's a video:


I used:

1 comment:

  1. Love your 'take' on the start card Ardyth - your flowers are sutinng, and I love how you did the stamping
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.