Monday 5 November 2018

MCV112 - Peace


Here's my card for the current Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where Guest Muse Becca gave us this peaceful inspiration:


I focused on Becca's:
-bird
-branch
-turquoise and white

I ran a panel of white cardstock through my Big Shot with all 3 dies on at the same time - pierced square, Paper Smooches dove and MFT Peace.

I inlaid the peace for a subtle tone-on-tone look (like Becca's branch) and coloured the outline of the dove with Copics before inlaying it back into the panel as well.

I used:


3 comments:

  1. This is so perfect … Peace is my very favorite word! :-)
    Love this little beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CAS card, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.