Wednesday 7 November 2018

Essentials by Ellen - Don't Flurry!


Here's a simple winter card using some goodies from the November Essentials by Ellen release (links below).

I started by blending some Something Borrowed, Fiesta Blue and It's a Boy ink on a white card base.

I created my "faux-snowglobe" with the Alpine Snowfall Die - I cut it sideways, then turned it and cut it again, so that the blue ink on the card base would show through.

I finished the scene with a juggling snowman from Snow Buds - I shaded them with It's a Boy for dimension and added some stickles for sparkle.


1 comment:

  1. A fabulous fun card Ardyth - love it - the juggling snowballs are stunning, as is the way you have used the die cut
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.