Friday 14 September 2018

Muse 282 - Hello Beautiful


Here's my card for this week's Muse Card Club, where Tracey gave us this graphic, artistic inspiration:


I focused on Tracey's:
-floral theme
-colours
-graphic feel

I stamped the Mondo Sakura image from Essentials by Ellen with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I wanted to get a similar graphic look that Tracey achieved with her solid stamping. I used Copics, with no shading (it felt weird! lol!) and chose only 5 colours!

The colouring went quick and in the end, I think I achieved a similar feel using a different technique.

Here's a quick video:



I used:


4 comments:

  1. Love how this card turned out Ardyth with the 'flat' colouring.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take, Ardyth ! I wouldn't think about using markers to colours randomly the flowers but it is a very beautiful result ! It's even better so that you don't need a layered stamp ! Love it. Thanks for the video and for inspiring again !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your inspired card Ardyth! Had to purchase the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!
    I admit, I found Copic shading like that a real challenge.
    but yours looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.