Monday 13 August 2018

MCV106 - Joy


We're off to a slow start in the gallery for the current Muse: ChristmasVisions - lots of people on summer holidays, thinking Christmas is months away.... LOL! I hope that Chriss' gorgeous card will inspire you:


I focused on Chriss':
-black cardbase
-pops of greenery
-white sentiment
-technique background for die cuts

I started by creating 2 alcohol-ink backgrounds - one with 5 shades of green Copic refills, one with 2 shades of red Copic refills and one purple-y Alcohol ink to keep the red pinky rather than orangey. (yes, you can use both together!).

I die cut my holly using Modern Christmas from Essentials by Ellen, and the JOY die cut from Concertina Tag.

I used:



5 comments:

  1. Love the drama in your card Ardyth! The intense colours against the black are fabulous - a great CASE
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice card - it looks witty :)
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual you´ve created a wonderful card, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.