Sunday 19 August 2018

FS602 - 1000 Flowers


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Kelli (KAcopan). I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Kelli's:
-row of dimensional containers with something coming out of the top (I love those little coffee cups!!)
-basic layout

I changed:
-number of containers
-'grounding' line
-more colours

I stamped, cut and coloured these flower pots. I gave them enough space to breathe and let them hang over the edge a bit to imply that they are part of an even bigger group.

I masked and blended some grey ink onto the background to provide a grounding for the pots.

I used:

5 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful! Love your colourful flowers in pots ... and that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card - love your flowers in pots Ardyth. In fact I like your your card better than the one you CASED.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet card....those rainbow flowers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always I am totally blown away by your card, looks totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ardyth, your CAS still is the BOMB for me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.