Sunday 22 July 2018

FS598 - Magic


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' featured Stamper, Jill (JD from PAUSA). I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Jill's:
-oval frame around the focal image
-split colour panel
-'horse' focal image

I changed:
-horse to unicorn
-colours
-moved the sentiment below the focal image
-no ribbon

I used two rainbows to create my oval frame and fussed quite a bit about how to best hide the 'seams'. All images were coloured with Copic markers and I added Stickles to the unicorn for sparkle. I did not colour the edges of the unicorn die cut to match the frame behind it because of the similarity in colours - I felt that the white edge helped him stand out a bit more (he's also popped up on foam tape).

I used:



1 comment:

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.