Sunday 17 June 2018

FS593 - Hello



This week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper is Jeri (aka stampmontana). I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Jeri's:
-floral theme
-green, yellow, purple colours
-hello sentiment

I changed:
-technique
-use of die cut
-layout

I started by stamping the small flower background from Pattern Play twice (it fits together so nicely so you can't tell that  it isn't all one stamp!) and colouring the flowers with Copic. Then I lined up letters from Classic Block Alpha on tape, using the F upside down as a placeholder for the second L. I removed the f and cut HEL O from my coloured panel. Then I placed the L again and cut it out.

I coloured the backgrounds of the letters dark green and popped them up on foam tape.

I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.