Thursday 31 May 2018

You Are Amazing!


Good morning! I'm excited to be on the NEW Ellen Hutson blog today with a pretty card I made using some of the new goodies by Alexandra Renke, a German line of crafting products that is now available at Ellen Hutson LLC.

I started creating my tone-on-tone background by blending ink onto a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock. I then laid the stencil over the panel and added more coloured ink for some contrast. I cleaned the stencil and then smooshed Versamark onto the panel through the stencil before sprinkling iridescent embossing powder over top of it and heating it until it was melted.

I cut the die from white cardstock and then cut it out of the panel, keeping the centres of the letters. I inlaid the white die into the panel and backed it onto a white mat in about the same width as the line-width of the letters. I put the whole thing onto a grey cardbase and finished with some Sparkling Clear confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.

Here's a close up of the sparkle:


And here's a video:




I used:


2 comments:

  1. So pretty and dramatic at the same time Ardyth - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it.. also that tip to clean the stencil is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.