Wednesday 25 April 2018

IB84 - Celebrate


I made this fun card for the current Inspired by All the Little Things challenge:



I focused on:
-layers of colour
-circles
-dripping chocolate icing

I started by creating my watercolour panel - I smooshed Distress Oxide inks (one at a time) onto my craft mat and then laid a portion of my panel into the ink. I dried it before doing the same with the next colour.

Once the panel was dry, I cut it with a square die and then used this Scattered Circles Strip Die (pictured above) from A Jillian Vance Design to create holes all over - I think it looks bubbly and fun!

I used the Grande Greetings Celebrate die (also from A Jillian Vance Design). I think the swoopy font mimics the chocolate dripping down the side of the cake.


I used:

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your closeup of the layered cake is a great take on the inspiration photo, Ardyth! And the bold "celebrate" says it all!! Thank you for joining Inspired By All the Little Things! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and I am always in awe of your Distress Ink magic skills. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.