Friday 27 April 2018

Alexandra Renke Blog Hop



Good morning! I'm excited to be part of a hop to celebrate the arrival of Alexandra Renke products in the Ellen Hutson shop! (full blog list below)



These new stamps, dies and stenciles have a cool, edgy look and are so much fun to play with!

For my first card, I inlaid the 'You Are Amazing' die into a circle panel, with part of it overhanging for some added interest. I coloured one of the inserts with a rainbow of Copics (isn't it cool how it's part of the 'you' and part of the 'amazing'?) and then popped up the panel over a slightly larger circle that I had edged with the same markers. I offset the placement of the panel, to emphasize the overhanging portion of the sentiment.


I love the geometry of the Grid die! I chose to highlight the 'flowers' by inlaying a rainbow of the diamonds into the black outline. I used Best Wishes stamps and Wonderful die to create my sentiment.




I used:

23 comments:

  1. beautiful cards in a great choice of colors ;)
    diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful artwork :) I realy like this fresh colourcombination :)

    *alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards and the way you use these vibrant colors!💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you made it so colorful!!!!! What a great look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love the unique dies and the bright colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always drawn to rainbows and these are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! I especially love the You Are Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good grief, ardyth, I adore your work. These are perfectly perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rainbowcolours! Such amazing cards!
    Thank you for featuring Alexandra's products (-:
    Greetings from The Netherlands,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  10. This colors ♥♥♥ WONDERFUL

    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous use of colour in your card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love your colourful designs! <3

    I am happy to follow your creative journey from now on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the beautiful colors on these pretty cards! Awesome dies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, what a color blast ♥♥♥
    Christiane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun cards, I am a big Renke fan and I am glad to see I can finally buy her products in the US

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of your cards are wonderful, Ardyth. These new products from Alexandra Renke look amazing. I am checking out the cherry blossoms. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful! I love these designs and the way your creativity highlighted them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the clean and graphic nature of your cards along with the pops of bright colors. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.