Friday 26 January 2018

30 Day Colouring - Happy Birthday


Today, Tracey and I are colouring Altenew's Adore You. I started by creating an arrangement of the flowers and leaves, using masking. I stamped with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.

I watercoloured with Altenew inks - I smooshed them on a palette and then picked them up with a wet brush.

My glittery frame is not a full panel - I cut out the centre using a smaller rectangle for future use, then popped up my watercolour panel using foam tape.

I used:

4 comments:

  1. What a beatiful card Ardyth - and glad to know I am not the only one who cuts out the centre of layering panels, especially sparkly ones!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercoloring, Ardyth! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, and I love the glittered frame.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.