Friday 12 May 2017

Courage

Please scroll down for my SugarPea Designs post.


You probably already know that Ellen Hutson has a new set called Courage that is helping raise funds for Breast Cancer Research Foundation. For each set sold, they are donating $25 to the BCRF.

The set arrived at my house yesterday and I put together my first, quick card with it. I found some pretty pink sparkly cardstock in my stash (American Crafts) and stamped one of the sentiments directly underneath. I added some positive messages from Mirror, Mirror as a subtle background. I hope this is one card I will never have to send.

I used:

4 comments:

  1. Love the soft background stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A striking card Ardyth
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS card! A beautiful way to spread this important message!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.