Thursday 13 April 2017

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks - Day 4



Welcome to Day 4 of SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks! Be sure to drop by the blog for more inspiration and information about prizes! And remember, these goodies will be available for purchase at 6 pm tomorrow!



Today we have an adorable piggy stamp set and matching dies. These images are so fun and the sentiments are hilarious - there's even a flying pig! That guy with the hula-hoop is just begging for some movement. My little piggy has a wobbler behind him - scroll down to see a little video of him dancing!







5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. Can't but bring a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, super cuteness, Ardyth!!!! Has me smiling all over!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little piggies are just having too much fun. I think it's my computer but I couldn't get the video to run. I love your hula hoop. Looks like the piggy picked the best one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute pig! I like the one in the water too. Just may have to buy this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is just too much fun and so cute!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.