Wednesday 26 April 2017

SPDMIU30 - You're Awesome


Welcome to the final week of this month's SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge! You have until the end of the month to play along!



This month, I tried to combine the inspiration photo with the sketch. I decided to use tutus instead of umbrellas, though! I stamped, coloured and die cut 5 sweet ballerina pigs, and gave them sparkly tiaras and tutus. My background was simply made with the chisel tip of the same Copics I used to colour their tutus and slippers.

I used

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card Ardith. So fun and colourful. You mixed it up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ardyth. Love the background you created to stamp the sentiment on. I also like the placement of your ballerinas in reference to the stripes. Great idea to use tutus instead of umbrellas. I really admire your creativity and interpretations when you play along with a challenge. Thanks for sharing, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Ardyth, I love colorful and fun designs..... you nailed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card, Ardyth. I can actually see the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun. Whimsical. Cutie-Patootie to the max! The fun, bright colors (and the cute pig) make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.