I love the look of monochromatic cards, like the one Jenni has given us as inspiration for this week's Muse:
I have been excited to try a technique that I saw here and knew that these Altentew flowers would work. The idea is that you use one of the solid layers with misted distress ink to get a watercolour look, and then stamp the outline. I used a couple of colours of distress ink to give some interest.
I was about half-way through making my card when I realized that I was using the same set Jenni had used; but she got a completely different look by using a different layer. So I decided to change up my colour and use some green MFT inks and give her technique a try as well!