Sunday 9 April 2017

Happy Birthday, Sheryl!


Bad friend alert! This card is for my friend's birthday. Her birthday is today. It's a milestone birthday - one I will be celebrating soon (don't you love it when your friends are older than you, even if just for a few weeks? LOL!)

I just finished this card. I had to take the photo in the dark. Gah! But I wanted her to be able to see it on her birthday.

So with apologies to my friend, here it is. She loves to cycle by the way.

I used:
-MFT Piece of Cake
-MFT Silver Sparkle Cardstock
-SugarPea Designs Gift Tag Die

4 comments:

  1. Love the multi coloured bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the sentiment is awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing card. I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific sentiment this is fun!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.