Sunday 23 April 2017

FS533 - Happy Mother's Day


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, Kelly, aka MiamiKel4.

I chose this card as my inspiration:



I focused on Kelly's
-layout
-large frame

I changed
-colours
-balloons to flowers
-button to hearts

I LOVE this little graphic flower that Kristina Werner designed. Fun to colour and so easy to use. All the little icons in this set are fun, but I'm thinking this one is my favourite! I went with a more coral pink tone and added some blue-greens to the leaves.

I used:
-Simon Says Stamp Mom and Dad Icons and matching dies
-Simon Says Stamp You're a Deer
-Simon Says Stamp Roses for You


6 comments:

  1. So sweet...and that little row of shimmery hearts is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this card !
    Great !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colors you chose and the lay out. My favorite cards you make - CAS. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet & tidy! Nice touch with the row of the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.