Sunday 22 November 2015

FS459 - Sending Joy


This week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper is mkkimber. She has a beautiful gallery and I chose to CASE this card from 2007:




I love the red-green-aqua combination, and I hauled out my precious bits of leftover Cool Caribbean for this! (Same colour Kimberly used, but it wasn't so scarce in 2007!).

I focused on
-colour scheme
-layout
-type-written red sentiment
-large circle element partly off the card
-aqua die cut in bottom right corner

I changed
-theme
-proportion of colours
-card size
-left out the doodling

I used all my new Reverse Confetti goodies - Wreaths dies, WinterWords dies, and WinterWord Coordinates stamp set. I die cut some small red circles, glued them onto the wreath and then added a dot of Glossy Accents for berry-dimension and shine!

11 comments:

  1. What a pretty wreath Ardyth - love your CASE and the inlaid die cuts
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Ardyth. Love the red enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so amazing at CASEing cards! Your cards are so unique, but you can still tell [when looking at the original] what inspired you! Fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty, Ardyth! I 'berry' much love the glossy red berries!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the other card, and that unexpected pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Ardyth! I love your beautiful wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! The pop of blue is unexpected but works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blue you've added to the red and green, Ardyth!!!! Beautifully done!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Ardyth, pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious, Ardyth ... love the crisp freshness ... those dimensional berries are fabulous! Hugs & bisous, bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors and the balanced design, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.