Saturday 8 August 2015

Muse 127 - Thanks


A CAS, one-layer card for this week's Muse Challenge, where DT Member Joan Bardee has provided this card for inspiration:


I focused on the colour scheme although I changed the proportions a bit. I used Paper Smooches Reflections and Bold Buzzwords. I created the edging at the top and bottom by laying my panel in an Avery Elle die and only putting the edge through the Big Shot.

I hope you'll play along with us! The deadline is Monday at 8 am EDT. At that time you can vote for your 3 favourites until Tuesday at 8 am. Voting Results will be posted Tuesday at noon.





11 comments:


  1. Simply beautiful as usual Ardyth! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crisp, Pure, CAS and awesome :)
    Love those stitching borders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stiching borders, Ardyth!!! Another beautiful card!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that stitched border!! Cute card Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say that I love how the stitched edges embrace your focal point?! That, my dear, was a brilliant idea. And the little red enamel dot to pick up the red in Joan's card??! Brilliant again! I love this sweet card. Your creations are always a delight. Have a great Sunday, my friend. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cas card, loving the stitched border
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - the stitched borders rock this yummy vibrant, clean & simple design! Great match with the posy and the sentiment font!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, pretty, Ardyth ... those wonky stitched lines are fabulous! Hugs & bisous, my friend! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.