Saturday 22 November 2014

Muse 94 - Thank you!


Here's my card for this week's Muse challenge, where our inspiration comes from this 'uplifting' card from DT Member Marion:



I tried to use similar colours and overlapped the stamped dot before using an MFT 'thank' die. I finished it off with a Technique Tuesday 'handwritten' 'you' and some black enamel dots (placement was decided mostly by where they fell - you can't lift them up once they're down, or you'll rip the panel!) I used a lot more black than Marion did, but I think it's fun and dramatic!

There's still a couple of days to play along with this challenge before the deadline on Monday at 8. Voting starts at that time and will continue until Tuesday at 8. Results will be posted on Tuesday at noon. Hope to see you there!


17 comments:

  1. Oh I am in love. True Ardyth inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Ardyth! Your dots look perfectly placed to me!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisp and dramatic, Ardyth ... the soft colours are fabulous with the black die cut! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH.... LOVE this! Pinning away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!!! So clean and simple yet breathtaking! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohhhh. This is gorgeous! I love it! Kudos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, Ardyth. I think the sentiment shows up better in black.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on the inspiration card Ardyth! It is so colorful and the black just makes that color really pop! I love the inspirational card too, you ladies are just too creative! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks awesome, Ardyth! I love the bold black - certainly dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Ardyth and your design is so clever:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Stunning display of graphic gorgeousness! The background colors really make the bold letters pop! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful. I like the addition of more black, and how you overlapped your stamped circles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely perfect! I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great card for the muse challenge! Love the range of colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.