Friday 14 November 2014

FFC44 - Mid-challenge Inspiration


Time for some mid-challenge inspiration for Festive Friday Challenge #44. Here's the inspiration:


This time, I focused on that huge red ribbon. I used a 'ribbony' sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. And I know you're saying "What, again?!" about that wreath from Stampin' Up! I really got my money's worth with this set didn't I? I stamped it in Mossy Meadow (another excellent Stampin' Up purchase) and the sentiment in MFT Electric Red. I layered it with craft to incorporate all the wood and wicker in the photo.

7 comments:

  1. I love the partial wreath off the panel edge Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this card, how the sentiment almost looks like the bow is gorgeous. I'm trying so hard to resist buying this stamp set but every time I see one of your cards with it I struggle a bit more ;-)

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Your clean creative designs always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ardyth! I love your take on the inspiration photo, the "season's greetings" make for a beautiful bow! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Christmas wreath, I love that your card is square, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought of a partical stamping of the wreath stamp before.

    Thanks for your inspiration, Ardyth! I really like your card.

    And I am really happy that I decided to buy this stamp a few weeks ago, too. I like to use it as much as the "Endless Wishes" stamp set, which was the other one I bought.

    Will show some more cards using these two sets soon on my blog.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ribbon-y sentiment is fabulous with the gorgeous off the page wreath, Ardyth ... so lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.