Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Happy Birthday (or, I finally got a new flower die!)


A quick post after I got some happy mail from Papertrey today! I used a similar technique as this flower card, but didn't lay anything back into the negative space. I also smeared a thin layer of stickles on the copic colouring for some sparkle!

On another note, can you believe that I ordered the new butterfly stamp set but forgot the dies?! And now they're out of stock! Oh well, something to add to next month's order!

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh..tragedy to not have the dies :) Love your new floral die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. I love how you make everything yours somehow. Bummer about those butterflies. Drop me a line with your addy, and I'll cut and send you some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mail is always always happy :) ur card is even more happy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Such beautiful bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your happy mail made possible this beautiful and happy card! The sparkle adds spark to the happy :) I hope you get your butterfly dies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH pizzazz!!!! --RAZZLE DAZZLE Great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smile inducing, Ardyth ... such glittery gorgeousness! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sparkly, shimmery and stunning...love it!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ardyth this is gorgeous, I love the way you Stickle I am so challenges with them. Private lessons my friend! Please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doh!! Hate when that happens! I actually managed to get the butterfly dies and am in love. So sweet! What flower die is this one? I love how you used it here with the bright colours and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.