This time we have a colour challenge at The Card Concept:
I used the shape of the cake pops as my inspiration. BTW - cake pops -what a great invention - cake and icing all in one bite, which is the perfect size - I often feel like I just want a bite!
My Mama Elephant Party Kit balloon is stamped in Green Galore and Gumball Green, using a technique that Jennifer McGuire showed a while ago. This technique is so simple and it adds dimension and interest to an otherwise flat design. The little bow is from the same Mama Elephant set and the sentiment is unknown. I used my brown thin marker to create the string exactly where the 'i' in birthday should be.
Now it's your turn!
- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday,March 17 at 3:00 EDT.