Friday 3 August 2012

DTGD Day 7 - You're a Superstar!



Today, it's my turn to be a hostess for one of the challenges on the final day of Dare to Get Dirty 2012.

It's been great fun trying to keep up and play along with as many challenges as I could - did you realize that some people have made a project for every challenge - that's about 5 challenges a day! Wow! Even if you combine challenges, like I did yesterday, that's still a lot of cardmaking! I did my best, but managed to cover less than half of the challenges - and I'm sorry that I missed the rest - I may go back and play along even when it's all over!

The details of my challenge are posted on the Dare to Get Dirty thread on Splitcoaststampers - you have to be a Fan Club member to play along, but you can see all the wonderful cards even if you're not a member.

For this card I used a Michael's sentiment (love that handwritten font!) and a long triangle stamp from  the "You're Dandy" clear stamp set by Practicing Creativity designs. I used my good old Kaleidecolor spectrum pad to get the rainbow effect.

11 comments:

  1. VERY cool card Ardyth and love that triangle stamp - a bargain

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one inspiring card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. DYNAMITE! And you make it look so easy, but I have yet to succeed in blatant copying of even one of your cards. It's sure fun trying, however.

    thanks for wild inspiration,
    Bahb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazingly simple and sensational. You're the super star of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wheeled through your Dirty cards and, well, dang, you just can't get any cleaner and more creative than you. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours are just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could not figure out how you did that awesome rainbow -- I've forgotten all about spectrum pads -- which I must still have somewhere!!
    This is just an incredible card.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.