Tuesday 3 April 2012

FTL #184

Quick post so I can link up the second card I made for this challenge. (the first card I made will be posted here on Friday). There are so many challenges out there that I'm starting to have to post more than once a day to get to them all - I may have some tough decisions to make in the near future. :-(

Here's the layout:

I've seen some pretty cards with fancy cut out scallops (so you can see the colours underneath), but I didn't want to have quite so many layers. I decided to use stamps instead:


Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts, Paper Smooches
Paper: Marina Mist, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Versafine Onyx, Marina Mist, Pear Tart, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Spellbinders Star and Banner dies

8 comments:

  1. how laconically! i'm love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant! I love how you flipped the sentiment and stamped it in different colors! I absolutely Love your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* this! Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, LOVE! I'm so case-ing this, especially since you used my most favorite colors! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS card...my favorite kind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In case you're wondering, the two deleted comments were very kind comments from someone who spelled my name wrong and asked me to fix it. I deleted both comments by accident while trying to change Ardith to Ardyth! Sorry Pam!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.