Sunday 22 April 2012

FS272 - Kthaman

I really enjoyed this week's featured stamper challenge. So many amazing cards to choose from and I really got into it.

First I chose a Christmas card:


I almost never make green-based Christmas cards, despite the fact that green is my favourite colour. Time to get over that!



Next, a cheerful rainbow card:

You know how I love rainbows - I used glossy paper and got a really cool reflection in the photo.:




Next, this pretty flower card:


I focused on the cut out and changed the colours to some I have had sitting on my desk for weeks, just waiting for the right idea to come along:



I've got one more, but I'm also using it for this week's FTL challenge, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow!

Supplies:
Peace on Earth
Stamps: PTI (background), Artful Stamper (angel), ? (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Red Glitter
Ink: Real Red, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Egyptian Gold EP, Diamond Stickles


Celebrate
Stamps: PTI
Paper: Glossy White, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Various distress, Versafine Onyx
Accessories: Clear EP


Flower:
Paper: Concord Crush, Island Indigo, Sour Apple
Accessories: PTI flower die, cirlce nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!...
    I found your blog from SCS (lrg flower card) It really impressed me how you used a semicircle green layer...it really makes your card pop! Txs for the inspiration...I will certainly use this clever tip soon!♥

    Paola
    Mission, BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE your rainbow card...so fabulous...

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.