Saturday 15 July 2017

CTD451, Muse 224 - Enjoy/Best Wishes



I've got 2 cards today, both using Catherine Pooler inks and stamps.

The first is for this week's Color Throwdown challenge.




I used the faux watercolour technique (ink up the stamp then mist with water before stamping) to create my 'watermelon slices'. I love how they have almost a tie-dye look!


Next, another card for this week's Muse challenge. I turned Tracey's layout on its side and used a rainbow of feathers and a die cut sentiment.


I used:

Catherine Pooler Inks:
It's A Girl
Party Dress
Lime Rickey
Midnight
Orange Twist
Tiki Torch
Aquatini
Something Borrowed
Flirty Fuschia

From the Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Collection (sold out, but will be made available individually at some point in the future)
Medallion Mix
Birds of a Feather
Simply the Best
Best die
Wanderlust Embossing Powder

12 comments:

  1. LOVE both of these, Ardyth! I am especially drawn to the rainbow feathers. ;) Love me a rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over to tell you how much I loved your Muse feathers but found your melons...wow! The melons are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright, beautiful, fresh, crisp, and cheery--all words that come to mind when seeing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeeze...I'd love to live in your creative brain for just a day. Fabulous cards. I am seriously loving your takes on this weeks Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your circles - so fresh. And always up for a rainbow card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning colours and designs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ardyth both are just amazing, those CP inks are so vivid just wow! Love those medallions for CTD and the rainbow of feathers are simply gorgeous. Should have played with your ink the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous cards Ardyth - love your feather rainbow!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack, these are awesome cards! So bold and colorful, but sweetly CAS, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these too, those feathers are so brilliant, couldn't decide whether they were feathers or leaves at first so I read the post of course. Beautiful deep colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous cards, Ardyth! I love the effects of your faux watercolor technique on the first one and your feathers are STUNNING! Beautiful rainbow of colors and your sentiment is perfect!
    Are you sure I can't vote for this card? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two gorgeous cards Ardyth! Love the pink and green on the first one!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.