Sunday, 18 June 2017

EH Pinsights, FS541 - Love You


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Kelly aka Technique_Freak.

I chose this card as my inspiration:




I focused on Kelly's:
-colourful sentiment with black add-on
-sentiment as focal point
-use of florals

I changed
- fewer layers
-die cut main sentiment instead of stamping
-stamped flowers on the die cut main sentiment

I also used Ellen Hutson's Pin-Sights board for my colour inspiration:

July2017

I focused on the photo of the row of flowers at the top left. I stamped Mondo Hydrangea and embossed it with gold ep. I used Prima Confections and a green Zig to watercolour. I then die cut it and added the black portion of the sentiment.

I used:

6 comments:

Geri said...

Great card! Love the colors and the kind of/sort of 'stained glass' look!

Izzy Scrap said...

OMG, this is just awesome ! So eye catching this big love with this bright coloured doodle ! I'm just in awe ! So CAS, so neat, so....perfect ! LOVE it ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring !

Jeanne H said...

I really, really like this card! Simple and pretty!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....this is so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Ardyth!

Bobby said...

I love this idea, Ardyth. You'd never know it was the hydrangea but the design and colors that show in the die cut are so bright and beautiful.