Wednesday 12 April 2017

MCV79, EH Mix it Up - Merry Christmas

Scroll down for my SugarPea Designs Sweet Peeks Day 3 Post!


I had so much fun making this card for both the current Ellen Hutson Mix it Up Challenge (with WaffleFlower) and for this month's Muse: ChristmasVisions challenge, where Tasha has given us a fun inspiration:



I focused on Tasha's:
-brown bear
-green background
-snowdrifts
-black sentiment
-touches of silver

I was so excited when I realized that the belt from Fat Pants fits this bear! The hat from Tis the Season is a little big for him, but I think he looks great! Some gifts from Bearware and Christmas Scribbles (needed a smaller present so we could still see his belt buckle!) finish it off.

I used:
-WaffleFlower Cutaway Alpha

4 comments:

  1. Seriously Ardyth, cute beyond words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ardyth, your bear is sweet. Love the way he can hold things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as wonderful as usual from you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.