Friday 23 December 2016

Muse 197 - Happy New Year!


For this week's Muse Challenge, Jenni gave us a scenic New Year's card:




I focused on Jenni's:
-New Year's theme
-partially embellished die cut
-blue background
-yellow 'spots'
-black sentiment

I die cut the happy and partially covered it with Versamark ink before embossing with Enchanted Gold embossing powder.

I watercoloured the background including some gold spatter before stamping the rest of the sentiment in Versafine Onyx.

I used:
-Winnie & Walter Happy die
-Concord & 9th Happy Words
-Kuretake Gansai Tambi

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card !
    I joined the fusion card club to !
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !

    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on my card Ardyth, the watercoloured background makes the happy pop!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and such a cool take on Jenni's card. The background is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. didn't stump you for long. I really like the embossed sentiment-must try this more often myself x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful watercolor background! Creating a half tone effect on the die cut is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dreamy watercolor background and splatters - what could be better? Merry Christmas to you and yours, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background, Ardyth ... and yummy gold splatters ... love how you embossed the die cut sentiment ... so cool! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.