Tuesday 8 November 2016

CASology 223: Team


This week's CASology Cue Card is Team.



I gave this one a lot of thought and actually made two cards (see below). Once you're married you are part of a team, so I made a simple Anniversary card. It's one layer, black and white, has lots of white space and a pop of colour for interest. This whimsical Lil' Inkers Designs set was perfect for this card!

My second card has a very famous team on it. I used two wooden stamps from Impress. My background was made using the Prima Marketing Confections watercolours. They are so fun and come in many vibrant colours! I kept this card CAS by using lots of clear space around my watercoloured focal point (remember, white space doesn't have to be white!)


Now it's your turn! Make sure to check out the rest of CASology's TEAM for more inspiration:


14 comments:

  1. Seriously sweet!!! The stick couple totally made me smile! Ya know that I'm lovin' this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two brilliant interpretations of the word team. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both terrific interpretations of the cue word! The stick couple is so cute, and I <3 the second card a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are such creativetakes on the inspiration word. That anniversary card is the cutest evah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet....love both of your cards! Your second card is amazing, it's like watching Santa from outer space flying around the globe delivering gifts, stunning look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so amazing ! I'm in love with the first one ! I love this really simple stamp but so effective ! The stamp + the sentiment + a touch a colour = A stunning CAS card !
    Love also the background of the focal point in your second card ! This moon is absolutely gorgeous !
    Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are so cute, Ardyth, and a great example of 'team'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both brilliant, Ardyth ... and so clever! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, very sweet visualisation of team..its totally me and my Hubby :) Cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely CAS card for a lovely team! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaaah! Fantastic ideas, Ardyth! I didn't think of either of those, and they are both such good ones! Love your anniversary card with its pop of red (I'm so predictable!) and your Christmas card is an awesome idea! Just realised that I actually have a santa sleigh in my stash, so could CASE this beauty. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.