Tuesday 27 May 2014

CASology 97 - Bee


This week's CASology Cue Card is Bee!



As I've done in the past, I decided to use blocks of colour to get my message across. Black and yellow is a pretty clear 'bee' message.  The key to using colour blocks on a CAS card is to keep the blocks big. Smaller stripes would have made this 'bee' look a little too busy!

For my sentiment, I used die cuts to ensure a rich black. Happy and Day are Tattered Lace dies and the 'B' is a from a Hero Arts alphabet set of dies.

Now it's your turn - get busy and show us your bee cards! But first, visit the DT blogs for even more inspiration!

18 comments:

  1. I love how you always think outside of the box Ardyth! I learn something new from you every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever and fun! Love how you interpreted BEE.♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so clever and oh so Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another favorite on the block =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Bee" still my clean & graphic lovin' heart! Totally fabulous, totally clever and totally Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done.....clever and graphic as always. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How appropriate that you used "B" day. Always love your color blocking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sharp! Love the colour blocks and puny sentiment - CAS and striking as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous idea--you got the point across without any nasty bees. Very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb take on the cue card !! Love the simplistic take :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crisp, bold, striking and so you, Ardyth! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So clever Ardyth, I love it!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yet again, your signature flair and style shine! Your B card rocks!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your literal approach!! This is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this color-blocking technique. And it's bee free! Perfect in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those color blocks make this a stunner! There's no doubt in my mind what this represents! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.