Monday 16 April 2012

Retrosketch #7

Here's this week's sketch:



I went for high drama on this one:



I love the grey leaves, the sparkle and the BIG black pearl flower centres (there's a story behind those, but it includes black-smudged cuttlebug plates and ends with me looking pretty silly and having to put a second coat of black pearl on, so I'm not going to tell!).


Supplies:
Stamps: Magenta (flower background), Papertrey (sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Gina K Pure Luxury
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle nestabilities, copics, black pearl pen, stardust stickles

3 comments:

  1. The bold contrast looks terrific and I agree the non-traditional grey leaves are wonderful! So glad you played along with us this week at RetroSketches Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty...love the colors. Makes me smile. So happy you commented to win my blog candy. I hope your laser printer works better with digis and cardstock for you. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Ardyth! LOVE those colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.