Saturday 28 April 2012

Afternoon Fun with Funky Flowers

This week's CASual Friday challenge is to make a card with flowers or trees. Well. How easy is that? The hard part is to choose only one! lol!

I have this set Funky Flowers, by My Stamp Box, which had not yet been inked, so I played around for a while. Not everything worked, but here are a few that I quite like.

First, the one for CFC 50 - The 'stems' are actually one of the Funky Flowers.




Next, this one uses Stampin' Up!'s Summer Smooches colour scheme and designer paper, along with white enamel accents for the flower centres.






This set has the sweetest little butterfly. I chose last week's (yes I'm too late to play) Play Date Cafe colour combination:




Then I went cool, maybe even a little Asian?



Finally, who says you can't make a masculine card with a Funky Flower set?



This is now one well-loved stamp set! Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

  1. These are all brilliant! I particularly like the last two though - the colours are perfect. M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to pop over here after seeing the last card on SCS. That is really cool and sticking..Like a piece of modern art. Love the green and black together and the fun sparse look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, love the colors you picked, especially on the first and last card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous designs! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.