Saturday 3 March 2012

CASE Study Challenge # 80





I was so excited to see that Laura Bassen is this month's muse at the CASE Study Challenge Blog. She is one of my favourite inspirations - her clean and simple style and love of rainbow colours never fails to catch my eye.

Here is her inspiration piece 

Thanks for stopping by. Today is my daughter's birthday party - we're taking 9 girls to see "The Lorax" - one of our all-time favourite books. And then back here for pizza and truffula-tree-coloured cupcakes.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI (various sized hearts from various sets)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Summer Sun
Accessories: Stardust stickles

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I think the deconstructed take on the love hearts is brilliant!

    Have a super time at the cinema!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the same "movement" with your layout. I love this. You inspired me to try a bit of a "less layered" card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! So how was the Lorax? My kids want to go so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to reinterpret the challenge! Love that you used such bold, bright colors. Love the overall design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, what beautiful colours and great design! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo colorful! What a great card! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.