Sunday 18 February 2018

FS576 - Smile


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper, Susy Kegel (aka Boss).

I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Susy's:
-pink florals
-multi-coloured plaid
-one-word sentiment

I changed:
-layout
-technique

I used some of the new Catherine Pooler Designs products plus an older background stamp. I used Be Mine ink, which is a pretty, pink ink, but was part of the latest Stamp of Approval collection and isn't available in the store yet. I linked to It's a Girl, which is another pretty pink ink from Catherine.

Here's a quick video:



I used:


3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Ardyth - love it, especially the plaid detailing in the border
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.