Sunday 4 February 2018

FS574, Essentials by Ellen February Release



Congratulations to this week's Featured Stamper, Amy (Kalla Walla).

I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Amy's:
-3 dogs
-birthday theme
-purple and blue colours

I changed:
-layout
-added a spinner feature
-colours


I am using the very latest Leading Ladies from Brandi Kinkaid, available from Ellen Hutson LLC today! These ladies come with adorable pets and accessories and I've already had so much fun making cards to provide you with some inspiration - more coming later this week!





I watercoloured the images with Distress Inks using Ranger Watercolor cardstock.

Here's a quick video showing how I used circle dies to make my interactive element:


I used:


4 comments:

  1. Love this, have been wanting to try a slide or spinner card. You make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and fun card Ardyth - love the circular slider element.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered how to use that sentiment and you brought it to light, Ardyth. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.