Wednesday 15 November 2017

MCV89, 25 Days of Christmas Tags


Once again, I'm excited that Muse: ChristmasVisions is sponsoring a day of my good friend Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags feature. If it's new to you, click here for more details. SO. MANY. PRIZES! (Including one from MCV!)

The whole MCV team is playing along with some special guests, so please check it out and play along!


I created my tag using some old and new MFT products. I stamped a panel of layered snowflakes in pretty pastel colours and then created my own 'topper' by cutting the same tag out of silver sparkle cardstock and then cutting a scalloped border on an angle with one edge of a scalloped square.  I stamped my sentiment in Smokey Grey Versafine ink for a softer look, and placed it on the same angle as the topper edge. I left plenty of space to write the recipient's name.

I used:

26 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the softness of the pastels and silver. This tag would also be perfect as a bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag Ardyth. Love the long shape and the touch of silver... very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and beautiful - love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous tag, Ardyth. Thanks so much for sharing your talents in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant with the pastel colors and the silver glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant.
    Love the sparkle top.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant tag, love the slim line shape and the pop of bling...Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tag is so pretty! I love the soft colors ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so elegant - the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag, Ardyth! I love how you stamped the snowflakes and your sparkly angled border is so pretty! Loving those cute little Christmas bells, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Ardyth this is simply stunning. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tag, that bit of scallop at the top really puts this over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty...love the shape of your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soft and pretty, and I love the little jingle bells at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very elegant and festive. I like the long shape of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tag! Super design 💙

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.