Sunday 22 October 2017

FS559 - Love You


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper, Jeanette (aka Forest Ranger). I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on Jeanette's:
-pastel rainbow with black
-floral theme
-general layout

I changed:
-white background and coloured flowers
-inlaid die cut for sentiment
-no ink blending

I started by stamping and masking my flowers and leaves. I chose a full rainbow of pastel Copics, but after 4, decided I liked the look of some white on the flowers. I then inlaid the black love into the white panel and stamped 'you'. Some stickles on the white areas of the petals for sparkle.

I used:


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CASE of Jeanette's card Ardyth. it's stunning, I love the contrast of the bold lettering with the delicate veins on the flower petals
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, love where your inspiration took you.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.