Saturday 16 September 2017

FS554 - Joy


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper: Beth (aka) scrapbook4ever


I chose this card as my inspiration:


I focused on:
-ornament theme
-Joy theme
-red, yellow, blue

I changed
-stamping to blending
-no 'triple the fun' framing technique 
-added green and black
-layout

I used daubers (more control in a small space) to blend distress ink through the masks I created. I put more ink on the left and bottom, to create dimension for my ornaments. 

Here's a quick video:


I used:

7 comments:

  1. Love this, Ardyth. It's pinned and sponge daubers are on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card! I love the bold sentiment with the colorful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your video. Such a gorgeous CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardyth, your CAS Christmas card is fantastic! Love that colorful distressed ornament bulbs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card !! The splatters really give a cool effect.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.