Sunday 30 July 2017

FS547 - You are Tough


Congratulations to this week's Splitcoaststampers' Featured Stamper: Joanne (Angelnorth).

I chose this card as my inspiration:




I focused on Joanne's:
-colours
-square shape
-general layout

I changed:
-technique
-butterfly to flower
-proportions of colour

The blue panel, the red rose and the green leaf were all made months ago! I found all these pieces when I was organizing my craft room this week.

At the time, I used Color Burst powders, but I've linked up to similar colours of Brushos. I have tried Brushos at a class and they work the same way and give very similar results.

I used:


5 comments:

  1. Love the bright flower on the awesome background! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo of colors along with the loose watercolor and the die cut bloom. love the contrasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic background, this is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful dramatic card Ardyth
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.