Thursday 27 July 2017

EH Pin-Sights - Party!


So happy with this little birthday card for the current Pin-Sights Challenge at Ellen Hutson.


D1bbbb8459c5dbecc904b7beb99f90dd

I was inspired by the fun colours, birthday party theme and all the glorious white space!

Do you see a party hat? Nope. That's a Christmas tree with a flower on top. The border is a 3-berry stamp. Seriously. It's so much fun to look at your supplies and see how to use them in different ways!

I cut the solid 'tree' then ran it through my Big Shot with the Stitches Cover plate. I coloured stripes with Copics. I went through my inks to find colours to match, so that I could stamp the borders - Lawn Fawn Sunshine, Plastic Flamingo and Merman fit the bill. Finally I coloured a scrap of card with one of the copics and cut out the flower from that.

I used:


13 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Ardyth!! Love your Christmas tree party hat with its little flower pompon! And the berry polka dot border??!!! Well just brilliant! You've definitely got a party going on on this card! Love this!!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, the cuts and the stripes add lovely texture and I adore those bright dots. Love love love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a truly awesome party hat! Your creativity amazes me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this on Instagram - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is AWESOME, Ardyth. I love the colors, the stitching detail to the party hat and the fact that you used Christmas themed products. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol what a great use of a christmas die

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too darn clever Miss Ardyth...so in love with your festive party card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This couldn't be any more perfect - a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your 'alternate' use of supplies to create this mini-masterpiece Ardyth!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this mf...you are always so creative and clever!!
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is delightful , love it

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.