Tuesday 18 July 2017

EH Mix it Up - Love & Peace


A last-minute quick card for Ellen's Mix it Up Challenge with Lawn Fawn.

Yesterday, my set of Zig Art & Graphic markers arrived. These are waterbased markers with a thick, rubber tip - they are so bright and juicy! I have seen lots of people use these in lots of ways, but I immediately sat down and scribbled a quick rainbow on watercolour cardstock and then spritzed it. The colours ran and blended beautifully!


I felt like the rainbow was a throwback to the '60s, so I thought a love and peace theme would be fun. I wanted the panel to be my focal point so I used negative space (in dramatic black) and a white, inlaid die cut.

I'm looking forward to trying more techniques with these markers!

I used:

4 comments:

  1. Wow Ardyth very vibrant card. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a fabulous design...that little love diecut in white really is impactful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Ardyth. LOVE how vivid the colors are....makes me want to purchase some of the markers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Ardyth!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.