Monday 10 July 2017

CTS229 - Happy Birthday


Today is Kevin Bray's birthday and this card is on its way to him. I used the inspiration from this week's CAS(E) This Sketch.



Lately, Kevin has been making cardmaking videos with his girlfriend Cheryl. They are fun to watch and give a great opportunity to get to know Kevin better. He is a very talented cardmaker and also a nice guy who has nice friends.

I went ultra clean and simple for this masculine take on the sketch. The stripes on one side of the cardbase are a special touch that Kevin used on one of my favourites of his cards.

Happy Birthday, Kevin! Hope you have a fabulous day!

I used:
- Uniko Background Builders Squared


15 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning super CAS and beautiful graphic design! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clean and strikingly fresh, Ardth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, and great take on the inspiration for sure. The grays are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. How did you make those great straight
    lines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Ardyth. I could see designing a USA patriotic card with the background builder stamp you used. I LOVE the single stamp behind the panel on the edge of the card. Now I'm off the check out Kevin and his girlfriend's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous take on the sketch, Ardyth! I love that you changed the orientation of the squares. Such a clean and cool card! I'm use Kevin will love it. Hideko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Ardyth!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow whats not to love about this card - love Grey and sooooo CaS
    Very impressed

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE this card! Perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous...such a classy look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card! so elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you tell me the measurements of the finished picture on this card. I have found a local stamp and am wondering if the sizing would be the same. Thanks.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not exactly sure which measurements you need. The card is 4.25x4.25 inches. The inner panel looks like it's 3.75x3.75 inches. The square stamp looks like it's probably .75x.75 inches each (so the grouping of 4 would be 1.5x1.5. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  14. beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.