Thursday 25 May 2017

Muse 217 - Sunshine


Here's my card for this week's Muse challenge, where we are inspired by our newest DT Member, Kim and her fun pop-up box full of happy critters!


I focused on Kim's:
-use of animals
-bright colours
-'warm' outdoor scene
-plaid

I started by stamping, embossing and watercolouring my bear, sun, flowers and flower pot on watercolour cardstock. I used my Prima Marketing Confections - they are compact and easy to carry around and they are so fun to use.

I created the background panel with the same watercolours and a wider brush, just giving the paper a light wash of blue and green. I then spritzed water on it to create some interest.

I used:

8 comments:

  1. Cuteness factor is off the charts with this sweet creation! The bear is delightful. Beautiful background and FABULOUS pop of yellow & white gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Ardyth - love that bear and his flowers :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable Ardyth. I just love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the bear with his posies and the gingham border!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little bear holding his sweet vase of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful watercoloring and I love the sentiment you chose for this card! Adorable take on Kim's Muse card, Ardyth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this set and your coloring of it and all the details are fantastic, Ardyth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Ardyth, love that sentiment

    ReplyDelete

When you comment, your personal information (name and comment) are visible to all who visit this blog.